Do you have a body? If the answer is “YES” then you need to move it. Strengthening muscle through full ranges of motion will help your body to maintain flexibility throughout your entire life. Now more then ever we need movement in our lives for the sake of keeping our immune systems working efficiently, limiting daily pain and physical stress, and having a healthful practice that is stimulating and compelling to the mind.
The StretchWorks practice can provide benefit to just about everyone including:
- Novice exercisers
- Endurance athletes and cardio junkies
- Weightlifters who only lift weight
- Everyday gym users, if you still have a gym to use
- People who sit at their jobs 5 days a week and then sit in front of their television to unwind
- Anyone who is at a loss for exercise motivation, programming, or tired of their own home routine
- People suffering from pain in their:
- IT bands
- or anywhere else for that matter
- Conditions such as:
- plantar fasciitis
- pre and post natal
- spinal degeneration and misallignment
- I could go on forever but won’t waist your time
What Can StretchWorks Do For You?
StretchWorks clients report a reduction in chronic pain, and increases to joint range of motion as well as benefits to muscular function, power, and performance. The communication between our brain and body becomes more efficient when the full length of muscles and fascia are restored.
For more information or to schedule your complimentary assessment please email
3915 East Exposition Ave. Suite #100 Denver, CO 80209
Tel: 917-446-6107 or Reinhardt Chiropractic Clinic 303-955-4609